Rousch Pakistan Power Limited (RPPL), owner and developer of the 412MW Rousch Power Plant, selected ESB International to operate and maintain this new energy project.
To provide safe, reliable and secure power generation for this area of Pakistan whilst enhancing local resource skills.
The successful operation of this strategically important power plant, which included clean water production. Development of local teams through knowledge transfer, enabling them take-over of senior roles in the organisation.
- Successful empowerment of local teams through the knowledge transfer process.
- Successful completion of multiple major overhauls and generator refurbishment over 11 years of involvement at the Plant.
- Managed fuel conversion from Heavy Fuel Oil to cleaner burning fuel gas.
- Provision of remote technical support from engineering specialists.
- Managed Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) for Siemens V94.2 technology