Delivering a safe and healthy working environment
At ESB International, we are committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our staff, contractors, clients, and those impacted by our work.
Health and safety is a core value of our business, and its management and continual improvement is an integral part of all our activities.
Health and safety core values
Our commitment is based on the following principles:
- We promote a health & safety culture and provide a safe and healthy place of work.
- We provide appropriate resources, information, training, equipment, work planning, and safe systems to promote awareness and enable employees to competently and safely fulfil their roles and responsibilities.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment are central to all our activities. Our goal is zero lost-time injuries.
- We adhere to the highest standards in all work practices to ensure the protection of staff, contractors, and those impacted by our work.
- We provide the necessary organisation and resources and nominate individuals to implement our health & safety policy.
- We set and review objectives and targets annually to ensure continual performance improvement.
- We comply with and continuously aim to exceed all applicable legal and regulatory health and safety requirements and all other appropriate guidelines.