ESB International at the Global Big Data Analytics in Power and Utilities Industry Forum 2022
The ESB International team are delighted to be attending The Global Big Data Analytics in Power and Utilities Industry Forum 2022 in Amsterdam on the 28th of November.
The Global Big Data Analytics in Power & Utilities Forum
The forum in Amsterdam offers content for decision-makers and experts of technology strategy, analytics, data science, and innovation from leading Energy companies. Attendees will learn how data and analytics leaders can leverage AI to anticipate, shift and accelerate transformation in the face of disruption, uncertainty, and opportunity.
Dr. Kamal Radi and Brian Magee, MSc BEng, will represent ESB International at The Global Big Data Analytics in Power and Utilities Industry Forum in Amsterdam on the 28th of November. They will take to the stage at 11:00 to discuss Smart Load Management Systems and Demand Side Management Units.
Smart Load Management System Concept
Smart load management systems can be utilised during emergency energy demands. Kamal and Brian will discuss strategies to efficiently manage energy loads and develop intelligent load management systems that permit end-to-end network management through advanced control systems utilising the "Big Data" tools and strategies available through the following sources:
- Real-Time SCADA data
- Real-Time Quality Management System Data in Smart Load Management Systems
- Historical data warehouse systems
- CIM data (Common Information Model)
- Demand Side Management policies
- Short- and Long-Term Load Forecasts
- Artificial intelligence and business Indolence
- Impact of intermittence renewable Energy sources on the Load Management System
- Energy Market Systems' impact on the Smart Load Management System