ESB International won a contract to enter into a joint venture (JV) agreement with Unit Group, to establish the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) company UNES, to operate and maintain the highly efficient and clean burning IPP, 865 MW CCGT, Yeni Elektrik Power Plant, in Turkey.
- The Challenge
To establish an O&M company to operate and maintain this strategically important energy infrastructure project in Turkey.
- The Solution
Creation of a JV company capable of performing the power plant O&M function, developing local management capacity to take over operation of the plant.
- Successful mobilisation and establishment of the O&M company.
- Knowledge transfer process culminating in local staff, fully running the plant.
- Contract management including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) warranty and long-term service agreement (LTSA).
- Ongoing remote technical and engineering support when required.
- Utilisation of ‘F’ class CCGT technology, 2x AE 94.3A.
What we do
We offer a comprehensive range of solutions for both public and private clients, right through the life cycle of their projects and the energy value chain.