Energy Development Corporation (EDC) is amongst the world’s largest geothermal baseload green energy utilities. Their asset base is dispersed across multiple geographical locations, tax jurisdictions and companies.
Since 2018, ESB International has been working to identify opportunities to transform their operations & maintenance practices and program managing the delivery of digital solutions from contracting to handover.
- The Challenge
Recognising the need to create efficiency at the work front, the client agreed on streamlined maintenance and safety management processes with fewer integrated systems. The System Solution Program and management delivery targets were set before COVID19 and maintained.
- The Solution
Transform asset management practices towards ISO55000 and safety management practices towards ESB International’s internationally accepted safety rules. Implement streamlined business processes in digital Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Safety Management systems. Apply an Agile Program Management approach to mitigate COVID19 impacts.
- IBM Maximo software for EAM solution.
- Nisoft e3 for Safety Management solution.
- SAP Process Orchestrator for enterprise bus. For natural event continuity, one server per location connected to a central server.
- Digital integration to SAP (for Financials) and Coupa (for Purchasing).
- EAM and Safety Systems successfully delivered to plan amidst COVID19
- Streamlined maintenance and safety systems reducing time wastage
- Extending offshore support for embedding O&M processes using digital platforms
- Plant running reliably and plant life is assured
- The wellbeing of People and plant is safeguarded
- Meeting business Performance objectives
The Asset Integrity Management Systems (AIMS) digital roadmap supports and delivers upon the asset integrity pillars with Reliability Centred Maintenance as basis for maintenance planning:
EAM system solution is one platform for Facility Operations and Maintenance work:
- Asset management
- Purchase requisitions
- Inventory management
- Goods Receiving
- Budget monitoring, requests and warranty monitoring
- Safety Management system solution
- The final stages of an AIMS roadmap i.e. Portfolio, Program and Project Management
What we do
We offer a comprehensive range of solutions for both public and private clients, right through the life cycle of their projects and the energy value chain.